Request an appointment
Just tell us the days and times you are available and we will call you with appointment options.
Align Chiropractic Spine & Sports Rehab strives to be a leader in the health and wellness industry…focusing on a paradigm shift; rather than treating symptoms, we correct causative factors of physical pain, limitations and dysfunction with an integrative approach combining innovative techniques in therapy, training, and conditioning to get the best outcomes for our community.
Leading our community to a better quality of life by eliminating pain, improving function, and promoting well-being with innovative evidence-based therapeutic and training strategies.
A little about us
Our Integrative and Collaborative approach to your care provides a different and more strategic model of care. Our team of experts work together to allow you access to a library of knowledge in the clinical, health, and fitness industries to get the right answers and the right method of care for your condition. We pride ourselves in offering truly individualized plans, which is only possible from our collaborative approach and our highly skilled team who is here to assist you.
Our Core Values:
- Ethical - honorable, well-accepted standards of care
- Honesty - creating trust through truthful advice and professional care
- Integrity - establishing confidence through a sound and reputable practice
- Research - keeping up with the latest in scientific research to uphold and provide our community with the most current and advanced care available
- Knowledge - Empowering our community by educating our clients to know more about their ailments and provide them with the tools to better care for their health
- Patient-centered - Our patients are the primary reason for the passion of our practice
- Patient-specific - individualized care for individual needs and concerns
- Professional - our staff are certified and licensed professionals, here to offer you the best care possible for your condition
- Education - improving our understanding of the most current therapeutic and fitness interventions and diagnostic procedures through continuing education
- Rapport - maintaining positive relationships and communication with other health care providers for better continuity of our patient's overall care
Dr. Leonard J. Kielbasa, DC, CCSP, Cert. MDT, FMSC
Founder & Clinical Director
Gabrielle Guynan, MS, CSCS, CPT, CES, FMSC, PES
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Certified Personal Trainer
Weight Loss Coach
Licensed Massage Therapist
Reception & Billing